At Girls Inc, volunteers are an integral part of our program and we appreciate your interest in becoming a volunteer. Our After School Academy and Summer Camp utilize volunteers in a variety of ways and examples of available opportunities are listed below:
- Homework helpers and mentors Monday-Friday from 4:00 – 6:00 during the school year and throughout the day during summer camp.
- Help with one time projects (DIY) projects
- Assist in fund raising events
- Work with students performing science projects
- Guest speakers on varied subject areas
Please CLICK HERE to download the application form if you are inteterested in volunteering at Girls Inc of Pinellas. Or contact Erin Senack-Daum, Curriculum Director on 727.545.6230 ext. 110, or by email for more information.