At Girls Inc, volunteers are an integral part of our program and we appreciate your interest in becoming a volunteer. Our After School Academy and Summer Camp utilize volunteers in a variety of ways and examples of available opportunities are listed below:
- Homework helpers and mentors Monday-Friday from 4:00 – 6:00 during the school year and throughout the day during summer camp.
- Help with one time projects (DIY) projects
- Assist in fund raising events
- Work with students performing science projects
- Guest speakers on varied subject areas
Please CLICK HERE to download the application form if you are inteterested in volunteering at Girls Inc of Pinellas. Or contact Kathie Michael, Community Development Coordinator at 727.545.6230 ext. 112, or by email for more information.