Name us as a beneficiary of the policy. This gift is as simple as updating your beneficiary designation form with the policy holder. You can designate us as the primary beneficiary for a percentage or specific amount. You can also make us the contingent beneficiary so that we will receive the balance of your policy only if your primary beneficiary doesn't survive you.
If you prefer the increased flexibility that a beneficiary designation gift provides, you can attach it to:
- IRAs and 401(k) and 403(b) retirement plans
- Life insurance policies
- Commercial annuities
- checking and savings accounts
- brokerage accounts
Make a Gift in 3 Easy Steps
It only takes three simple steps to make this type of gift. Here's how to name Girls Inc. of Pinellas as a beneficiary:
- Contact your retirement plan administrator, insurance company, bank or financial institution for a change-of-beneficiary form.
- Decide what percentage (1 to 100) you would like us to receive and name us, along with the percentage you chose, on the beneficiary form.
- Return the completed form to your plan administrator, insurance company, bank or financial institution. Please use our legal name and federal tax ID.
Legal Name: Girls Incorporated of Pinellas
Address: 7700 61st Street N, Pinellas Park, FL 33781
Federal Tax ID Number: 59-0970201
Thank You For Your Generosity
If you have already made a gift to Girls Inc of Pinellas, would you please let us know? We would like to thank you. Please complete this form or contact us at 727-544-6230 x114. You are also welcome to email us at email@example.com
SOLICITATION OF CONTRIBUTIONS ACT REGISTRATION # CH1476 ; A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION OF GIRLS INC OF PINELLAS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN FLORIDA. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.